IP Web Cam Streaming with Live Recording
•Security Web Cam Streaming Service
•Security Web Cam Streaming
•HD Web Cam Streaming
One of the most popular choices is the Axis p5534e.
Other supported cameras with H.264 and RTSP Streaming include Cisco, DLink and Panasonic, to name a few.
A complete list can be seen at http://www.soleratec.com/rtsp/
How does it work:
- We directly capture the video from the camera via RTSP Pull Streaming.
- Once the initial request was made, the server captures the stream and maintains the RTSP Pull for as long as a client is viewing the stream.
- The second client that views the stream should see the video immediately, as the servers connection to the camera has already been started by the first client viewer.
- The stream is embedded onto your web site with custom Watermark logo overlay’s available.
- Features include Wait in line queuing and camera control.
- Preset Selection Control, In-Queue, 5 minute limit, with fallback to Logo.
Once all clients stop watching the stream, the server will disconnect after a timeout period to reduce unnecessary bandwidth consumption.