The SMH Live Video Encoder
The Fastest, Easiest Way to CreateHigh Quality Internet Video Streaming!
What does it do?
This browser based system is a capture and encoding software that lets you create streaming videos faster and easier. All you do is upload your content and our SMH encoder does allt he work for you! It will capture and encode your video or audio and then send it to the appropriate viewing channel. Our video encoder supports all mobile and standard encoding models and can run the range from low resolution imaging to full HD content.
Browsers we can support: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome for Windows XP, Windows 7
High quality mobile streaming iPhone, iPad, droid,X Box, Roku, Google TV and more.
What are the benefits?
Our browser has tons of great benefits! Inside our system you will find many capabilities for your business. We have the highest quality and performance for encoding live video and audio. Here are some of the many below. As a leading provider of streaming media SMH delivers high performance solutions for video coding and file based video workflows.
- Encoding and streaming from multiple camera views
- Screen Capture Driver for presentation and teaching scenarios
- Text and Image Overlay Support
- Open Architecture, support for several codec and streaming formats (RTMP, RTSP, HTML5
- Special support for high quality HDMI input devices (e.g. Blackmagic Decklink)
- WebTV and IPTV compatible
- Web M
- Windows Media
- UDP/TSStreaming with Unicast and Multicast support
- ACC and AEC (Audio Echo Cancellation)
Highest Quality and Performance codecs for encoding live video and Audio including:
- Web M
- Windows Media
- UDP/TS Streaming with Unicast and Multicast support
- ACC and AEC (Audio Echo Cancellation)As a leading provider of streaming media SMH delivers high performance solutions for video coding and file based
Parallel local mp4 recording and RTMP streaming
Compatibility and format checks for different capture devices
Text and Bitmap overlay with Alpha, color and font settings
Video Mixing of a second video device
Screen Capture / Desktop Sharing
XML compatibility to Flash Media Live Encoder
Ad/clip insertion – File Based Streaming / Seemless switch
Dynamic Crop / Region Based Capture
Image Processing: Crop/Resize/ColorConv./Text/Bitmap Overlay
Video-only and Audio-only streaming
Server Side Recording (DVR)
Automatic Network Reconnect
Auto-Adjust / Adaptive Bitrate
Multi-Target RTMP/MP4 Encoding and Streaming
AEC support (Audio Echo Cancellation)
RTMP Source Filter for MediaPlayer playback (H264, AAC and MP3)
RTMP Messaging / Meta Data / Cue Points
Automatic Reconnect on Network Errors
Support for IP Cams (Axis MJPEG)
Audio Level and Mute function
Screen Capture Driver for Desktop Sharing
XML Config and Command Line Encoder
Video Mixer and Text/Bitmap Overlay