SMH has a new self-service option that makes it easy for you to add video to your website in minutes.
This platform effectively manages high quality video delivery and frees your company from having to worry about managing spikes in demand. Since this is Cloud-powered, there is no need to purchase, deploy, or maintain hardware and software at all!
- Attractive interface that enables you to manage content, customize your players and upload videos.
- Ability for web analytics, content delivery, and encoding content.
- Access to our rich set of Application Programming Interfaces (API’s) that allow you to build an engaging site for your customers, without requiring a large in-house web staff.
- Command and control over every process stage in a video’s lifecycle from creation to consumption.
- Our Media Library organizes large music libraries quickly into multiple categories with the ability to import information from keyword tags.
- Build and manage a centralized video hosting library and ensure every video in it is correctly organized, stored, and formatted.
- Reach every person with the power to deliver live or on-demand video to an unlimited number of people, while minimizing the impact on your network traffic.
- The use of a secure, branded portal for employees. Have employees watch live webcasts, find trainings or meetings and share employee generated content.
- Enables you to manage, organize and securely distribute live and on-demand video to every desktop and every mobile device, including iOS, Android and Windows.
- Invite social media into your video content with rating and commenting.
- Ensure security with player watermarking visible in every player.
This is business with video the way it should be! It’s video that’s seamless, secure, and accessible to everyone. It’s video that clarifies communication, sparks collaboration, and inspires engagement. Stay focused on your message, not the technology.
Prepare for the future by deploying the only video infrastructure you’ll need to reach customers, partners, and employees.